Friday, February 28, 2014

Three Weeks Till Spring And I'm Buying Snow Boots!

Would any one besides myself buy snow boots at the end of the Winter season? Well ladies, and any gents that may read this, yours truly has just made the purchase. 
With it being the last day of February and Spring in a few weeks, the snow is still falling, I am still cold and this weather continues to be annoying for probably 3/4 of the U.S. 
After scrolling through many a website for that lucky pair, a brand that I've recently heard about, Sorel, kept popping into my head….and onto my google search. With many sizes sold out in styles that I actually liked (don't ever have a small foot if you can help it), I finally came across a pair that suited my budget and my style. Ta-Da!!
Thanks, Bob for the boots! 
Now let's just hope they fit…..





www.bobwards.com

No comments:

Post a Comment