Saturday, April 27, 2013

When In Doubt- Black It Out

Now I am no stranger to an all black outfit. I actually get many comments about needing some color in my wardrobe but what's so wrong with all black?
For starters, anything goes with it. If you wear an all purple or all red outfit, depending on the actual pieces, it may look poorly put together but with black this rarely occurs.
Some misconceptions of black clothing are as follows:
1. No, I do not dress goth, not that there's anything wrong with that
2. No, it's not for religious reasons, not that there's anything wrong with that
Also, you can easily hide stains. I've recently discovered this with an all white blazer and how you basically should not move at all. Just sitting perched on a chair will suffice. Sorry all-back to the topic at hand.
Last but not least, black is probably the most chic color and I hate using the word chic. That's how chic it is.
So follow my lead ladies, put down that white, red or any other color outfit and put some black into it.







No comments:

Post a Comment