Saturday, April 6, 2013

What's Wrong With A Little Toe Cleavage?


After watching what could have been the most anticipated show of the Fall 2013 season, a new trend may have been secretly emerging for about a year already, toe cleavage.
It all started when I bought a pair of Manolo Blahniks in Spring 2012 which I was surprised to discover had some toe cleavage going on. When I first tried them on, I was a little perplexed. 
"Was this what the world was coming to?"
After trying them on a few times, I decided to keep and love them. Fast track almost a year and what do I see on Balenciaga's runway? Toe cleavage galore!
Just Alexander's way to kick off his first show with a trend that will bound to be circulating the fashion world.


Balenciaga Fall 2013





Manolo Blahnik Spring 2012








     





No comments:

Post a Comment